I was having some church outing during the Christmas holidays. At that time it was the weekends so we went to some retreat to just relax and have fun. During one of the late afternoons at beach we took photos. We jumped and acted our own act. Looking here and there as if there's something. That was of course our candid act. My dad who is also a photographer enthusiast like myself (I guess I inherited the hobby from him) asked a couple who are friends of ours to make some acts. My dad said this would be shown during their wedding. So here it is the photo of the day. *updated: straighten the picture after noticing that it is not balanced.
My very first abseiling was done in an adventure camp. Not sure whether It's called. It has to do with scouts I guess. I remembered the only safety rope was only one and the only rope for me to go down the tower. It was terrifying at first but as I went down, it felt better. See for yourself how it was done.
The title speaks for itself. Do you know any websites that actually create a wedding website just for you. I come to know about this website called Wedding Jojo . I think it comes in 2 packages - the first one is free but it only has certain features and the second one has all the features that it has, of course, with a small fee. If you are one of the couples who like to show and share your wedding to guests, friends and family members on the Internet, this website is just the perfect place. To learn more about its features click here . Do visit this site and have a look for yourselves. *credits to weddingjojo.com
Comments
Post a Comment